Hiring Requirements for Jeju Air
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Jeju City, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
Hub(s): Incheon International Airport, Gimpo International Airport, and Jeju International Airport with 35 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2005.
Values: We never compromise with anyone in the matter of flight safety and always try our best for on time arrival.
- Valid CPL, IFR, MEL License with Boeing 737-800 type rating
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Hold a current and valid Class I Medical Certificate
- Wireless Communication License
- 300 hours PIC
- Valid Jet Rating (or must obtain it before final acceptance)
- Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad
- Any person who has not taken any administrative action related to aviation in the last two years
Hiring Process: Documents Screening → Personality Test → Aviation knowledge Test → SIM → First Interview → Background Check → Final Passing
- Recruitment Process: Documents Screening → Personality Test → Aviation knowledge Test → SIM → First Interview → Background Check → Final Passing
- Qualifications for Application: Any person who has not taken any administrative action related to aviation in the last two years – Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad – Total Fixed Wing Flight Time over 300h (PIC) – Korean ATP, CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates Holder – Minimum EPTA Class 4 (At least one year remaining on the expiration date) – White-Card First Class – Wireless Radio Communication Certificate Holder -Jet Rating Holder which valid in Korea (or plan to obtain it before final acceptance). Those subject to the Patriots and Veterans Affairs will be given preferential treatment in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. TOEIC Speaking Level 5+ will be given preferential treatment.
- Final Documents for Submission: One of each original copy of the final school diploma and transcript (graduate with graduate certificate). Overseas college graduates submit their transcripts from the original sources sealed by the relevant distributor. Flight record certificates and log books with the airline / flight school official seal. If there is no proof of flight experience for some flight hours, log records and payment receipts to prove the time. One of each copy of CPL, MEL, IFR Certificate – EPTA Transcript – Wireless Radio Communication Certificate – White-Card – Original version of the official language transcript
- Other Information: The submitted documents will be returned by request. The company will cancel the job application if it contains false information or if it is not qualified during our process. In case of suspension of training during the initial training or termination during the mandatory period of service, training expenses shall be the responsibility of the employee in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
Homepage: Jeju Air
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Jejun Air. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!