Jeju Air Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Jeju Air, you should first familiarize yourself with Jeju Air’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Jeju Air careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Jeju City, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
Hub(s): Incheon International Airport, Gimpo International Airport, and Jeju International Airport with 35 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2005.
Values: We never compromise with anyone in the matter of flight safety and always try our best for on time arrival.
What are the hiring requirements for Jeju Air careers?
- Valid CPL, IFR, MEL License with Boeing 737-800 type rating
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Hold a current and valid Class I Medical Certificate
- Wireless Communication License
- 300 hours PIC
- Valid Jet Rating (or must obtain it before final acceptance)
- Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad
- Any person who has not taken any administrative action related to aviation in the last two years
Hiring Process: Documents Screening → Personality Test → Aviation knowledge Test → SIM → First Interview → Background Check → Final Passing
- Recruitment Process: Documents Screening → Personality Test → Aviation knowledge Test → SIM → First Interview → Background Check → Final Passing
- Qualifications for Application: Any person who has not taken any administrative action related to aviation in the last two years – Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad – Total Fixed Wing Flight Time over 300h (PIC) – Korean ATP, CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates Holder – Minimum EPTA Class 4 (At least one year remaining on the expiration date) – White-Card First Class – Wireless Radio Communication Certificate Holder -Jet Rating Holder which valid in Korea (or plan to obtain it before final acceptance). Those subject to the Patriots and Veterans Affairs will be given preferential treatment in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. TOEIC Speaking Level 5+ will be given preferential treatment.
- Final Documents for Submission: One of each original copy of the final school diploma and transcript (graduate with graduate certificate). Overseas college graduates submit their transcripts from the original sources sealed by the relevant distributor. Flight record certificates and log books with the airline / flight school official seal. If there is no proof of flight experience for some flight hours, log records and payment receipts to prove the time. One of each copy of CPL, MEL, IFR Certificate – EPTA Transcript – Wireless Radio Communication Certificate – White-Card – Original version of the official language transcript
- Other Information: The submitted documents will be returned by request. The company will cancel the job application if it contains false information or if it is not qualified during our process. In case of suspension of training during the initial training or termination during the mandatory period of service, training expenses shall be the responsibility of the employee in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
Homepage: Jeju Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Jeju Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!