Allegiant Air Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Allegiant Air, you should first familiarize yourself with Allegiant Air’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Allegiant Air careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: U.S. Passenger
Headquarters: Summerlin, Nevada
Hub(s): Asheville, Bellingham, Cincinnati, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Walton Beach, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Oakland, Orlando-Sanford, Phoenix-Mesa, Pittsburgh, Punta Gorda, and Saint Petersburg-Clearwater with service to 177 destinations.
Origin: The company started in 1997 as WestJet Express.
Values: Fairness and Integrity
What are the hiring requirements for Allegiant Air careers?
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (unrestricted)
- Airplane Multi-engine Land (AMEL)
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- Minimum of 1500 flights hours (fixed wing) total documented time. A conversion of X1.3 added to military time.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours of fixed wing turboprop or turbofan time
- Minimum of 250 hours PIC in an aircraft categorized as an airplane
- Minimum of 50 hours of fixed wing multi-engine time
- At least 23 years of age & has not reached the age of 65
- All pilots must verify their flight time by logbooks
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current passport
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must pass background check
So, exactly how much can I earn as an Allegiant pilot?
Here is a sampling of Allegiant pilot annual wages. Pilot pay changes based on various factors, such as type of plane, years of experience, etc.
|Starting: $34,440||Starting: $104,160|
|Average: $42,840||Average: $110,880|
|Top: $47,040||Top: $122,640|
Homepage: Allegiant Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Allegiant Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!