Eastar Jet Pilot Careers & Salary: A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction – Exploring Job Opportunities at Eastar Jet: If you are considering applying for job openings at Eastar Jet, it’s essential to be well-informed about the company’s hiring prerequisites and compensation structure. This knowledge will allow you to strategically navigate your professional path within the airline industry.
- Navigating Salary Dynamics – Captain and First Officer Positions: A crucial aspect to understand is how skills, experience, and flight hours impact the wages for both captain and first officer positions at Eastar Jet. To make informed decisions about your career trajectory, it is wise to compare the entry-level pilot salary with the industry average. This comparative analysis provides insights into the potential rewards and growth opportunities offered by Eastar Jet careers.
- Unveiling Compensation Beyond Pay – The Comprehensive Package: Although the question of “How much do pilots earn?” is frequently at the forefront of applicants’ minds, it’s equally important to recognize that these roles come with benefits extending beyond monetary compensation. Prospective candidates should delve into comprehensive research, examining not only hiring requirements and income but also the additional perks and advantages of working for Eastar Jet.
- Maximizing Your Airline Career – A Strategic Approach: In order to maximize your success in pursuing a career at Eastar Jet, adopting a strategic approach is important. This involves not only meeting the basic hiring requirements and understanding salary structures but also grasping the broader spectrum of opportunities and benefits that the airline offers. By delving into the details, you position yourself to make well-informed decisions that can positively impact your long-term professional trajectory within the airline industry.
Eastar Jet Hiring Requirements Overview
Type of airline: International Passenger (Regional)
Headquarters: Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Service to 21 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2007.
Values: Social responsibility and safety
What are the hiring requirements for Eastar Jet careers?
- Prefer type rating for Boeing 737-900ER, Boeing 737-800NG, and/or Boeing 737-700NG
- ICAO English level 4 or above/Minimum EPTA Class 4 or TOEIC 800 or TEPS 637-641, TOEFL 230/573, TEPS Speaking 57, TOEIC Speaking 130, OPIC IM2
- Current Class I Medical
- Valid Korean CPL, IFR, MEL License
- Wireless Communication License
- 250 hours (PIC)
- Exempted from military service and have no reason to disqualify their travel abroad
- Those subject to the Patriots and Veterans Affairs will be given preferential treatment in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Homepage: Eastar Jet
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Eastar Jet and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!