Hiring Requirements for Eastar Jet
Type of airline: International Passenger (Regional)
Headquarters: Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Hub(s): Gimpo International Airport and Incheon International Airport (Seoul) with 21 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2007.
Values: Social responsibility and safety
- Prefer type rating for Boeing 737-900ER, Boeing 737-800NG, and/or Boeing 737-700NG
- ICAO English level 4 or above/Minimum EPTA Class 4 or TOEIC 800 or TEPS 637-641, TOEFL 230/573, TEPS Speaking 57, TOEIC Speaking 130, OPIC IM2
- Current Class I Medical
- Valid Korean CPL, IFR, MEL License
- Wireless Communication License
- 250 hours (PIC)
- Exempted from military service and have no reason to disqualify their travel abroad
- Those subject to the Patriots and Veterans Affairs will be given preferential treatment in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Homepage: Eastar Jet
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Eastar Jet. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!