China Southern Airlines Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at China Southern Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with China Southern Airlines’ hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through China Southern Airlines, careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: Domestic, Regional, and International Passenger and Cargo
Headquarters: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Hubs: Beijing–Capital and Guangzhou with 216 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1988.
- Social responsibility
- Sustainable development
What are the hiring requirements for China Southern Airlines careers?
- Be a national of a country with diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- Hold a current, valid ATPL and Medical Certificate.
- Citizen of a member state of ICAO
- English level of ICAO 4 or above
- No criminal record
- 6,000 hours flight time in a turboprop or jet aircraft
- 3,000 PIC experience hours in the multi-engine, multi-crew commercial jet aircraft, with an MTOW above 50 tons.
- PIC Experience/Age Limitation
- Flight on type within 180 days and the last proficiency check is valid.
- Category I ILS endorsement.
- If B777 Type Rated: 1,000 hours PIC on Type and Age at Application of less than 56.
- If not B777 Type Rated: 1,000 PIC hours in current type (MTOW greater 136 tons), and age at application less than 55 years old or 2,000 PIC hours in current type (MTOW less than 136 tons), and age at application less than 50 years old.
- Other type ratings: Airbus A330 and Boeing 787
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with China Southern Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!