China Airlines Cargo Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at China Airlines Cargo, you should first familiarize yourself with China Airlines Cargo’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through China Airlines Cargo careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Taoyuan City, Taiwan
Hubs: Taipei–Taoyuan, Taipei–Songshan, and Kaohsiung; Focus city: Hong Kong
Origin: The company was founded in 1959.
Values: China Airlines has a strong sense of mission as the pioneer of Taiwan’s aviation industry. The company continues to strengthen flight safety, improve service quality and operational efficiency, and uphold the corporate mission of trustworthiness, customer first and forever pursuit of excellence so that the world may see Taiwan and China Airlines.
What are the hiring requirements for China Airlines Cargo careers?
- A valid and unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with type rating.
- A current class one medical certificate
- ICAO English proficiency level 4 or greater
Flight time requirements:
- To apply for PIC position:
- A minimum of 5,000 total flight hours, including 1,000 PIC hours on commercial jet
- A minimum of 500 PIC hours on current type
- To apply for FO position:
- A minimum of 1,500 total flight hours
- A minimum of 500 hours on current type
- Current, valid passport
- Flight time record
- Must have actual flight hours within past 18 calendar months
- High school diploma or greater
- Employment certificate
- Flight safety record (no incident/accident record)
- Recommendation letter (issued by managerial pilots or fleet manager)
Homepage: China Airlines Cargo
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with China Airlines Cargo and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!