Hiring Requirements for China Airlines Cargo
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Taoyuan City, Taiwan
Hubs: Taipei–Taoyuan, Taipei–Songshan, and Kaohsiung; Focus city: Hong Kong
Origin: The company was founded in 1959.
Values: China Airlines has a strong sense of mission as the pioneer of Taiwan’s aviation industry. The company continues to strengthen flight safety, improve service quality and operational efficiency, and uphold the corporate mission of trustworthiness, customer first and forever pursuit of excellence so that the world may see Taiwan and China Airlines.
- A valid and unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with type rating.
- A current class one medical certificate
- ICAO English proficiency level 4 or greater
Flight time requirements:
- To apply for PIC position:
- A minimum of 5,000 total flight hours, including 1,000 PIC hours on commercial jet
- A minimum of 500 PIC hours on current type
- To apply for FO position:
- A minimum of 1,500 total flight hours
- A minimum of 500 hours on current type
- Current, valid passport
- Flight time record
- Must have actual flight hours within past 18 calendar months
- High school diploma or greater
- Employment certificate
- Flight safety record (no incident/accident record)
- Recommendation letter (issued by managerial pilots or fleet manager)
Homepage: China Airlines Cargo
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with China Airlines Cargo. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!