China Airlines Cargo Pilot Careers & Salary: A Comprehensive Guide
- Understanding China Airlines Cargo Hiring Requirements: Prior to thinking about a career with China Airlines Cargo, it is critical to understand the specific hiring specifications. This knowledge is important for any applicant, as it sets the foundation for a strong application. Learn about the qualifications, experience, and other criteria that China Airlines Cargo looks for in their potential employees so you can make sure you meet or surpass these standards.
- Assessing Pilot Wages at China Airlines Cargo: One of the primary concerns for applicants is the salary. Based on experience, documented flying hours, and rank (captain or first officer), a pilot’s wages can vary significantly. Comparing the entry-level pilot salary with the industry average provides valuable financial insight into the benefits of a career with China Airlines Cargo. Understanding these salary scales is essential for prospective pilots.
- Beyond the Paycheck – Additional Benefits of Working at China Airlines Cargo: While salary is a key factor, China Airlines Cargo provides more than just financial rewards. It is important for candidates to research the additional benefits that come with a career at China Airlines Cargo. These may include travel perks, health benefits, retirement programs, and more. Knowing the full range of advantages will enable you to fully appreciate the opportunities that a job with China Airlines Cargo can offer.
- Researching and Preparing for a Career at China Airlines Cargo: To increase your chances of success in securing a position at China Airlines Cargo, thorough research and preparation are necessary. This entails not just understanding the salary and employee benefits but also aligning your skills and experience with the airline’s requirements. A comprehensive approach to preparing for a China Airlines Cargo career will position you well in the competitive airline industry.
China Airlines Cargo Overview
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- Hong Kong
Origin: The company was founded in 1959.
Values: China Airlines has a strong sense of mission as the pioneer of Taiwan’s aviation industry. The company continues to strengthen flight safety, improve service quality and operational efficiency, and uphold the corporate mission of trustworthiness, customer first and forever pursuit of excellence so that the world may see Taiwan and China Airlines.
What are the hiring requirements for China Airlines Cargo careers?
- A valid and unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with type rating.
- A current class one medical certificate
- ICAO English proficiency level 4 or greater
Flight time requirements:
- To apply for PIC position:
- A minimum of 5,000 total flight hours, including 1,000 PIC hours on commercial jet
- A minimum of 500 PIC hours on current type
- To apply for FO position:
- A minimum of 1,500 total flight hours
- A minimum of 500 hours on current type
- Current, valid passport
- Flight time record
- Must have actual flight hours within past 18 calendar months
- High school diploma or greater
- Employment certificate
- Flight safety record (no incident/accident record)
- Recommendation letter (issued by managerial pilots or fleet manager)
Homepage: China Airlines Cargo
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with China Airlines Cargo and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!