Hiring Requirements for Avianca Perú
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Lima, Perú
Hubs: Jorge Chávez International Airport with 29 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1999.
- Security is our priority.
- We serve with passion and integrity.
- We work as one and we enjoy what we do.
- We innovate with sustainable impact.
- Colombian PCA
- 200 hrs
- ICAO level 4
- 21 years old
- Able to speak Spanish and English
- Pass Colombian Airlaw exam
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Avianca Perú. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!