Hiring Requirements for Avianca Brazil
Type of airline: International
Headquarters: São Paulo, Brazil
Hub(s): São Paulo-Guarulhos, Brasília, and Salvador de Bahia with 29 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2002.
- Security is our priority.
- We serve with passion and integrity.
- We work as one and we enjoy what we do.
- We innovate with sustainable impact.
- Brazilian PCA
- 200 hrs
- ICAO level 4
- 21 years old
- Able to speak Portuguese and English
- Type rated for: Airbus A318-100, Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A320nero, Airbus 330-200, and/or Airbus 350-900
Homepage: Avianca Brazil
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Avianca Brazil. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!