Alliance Airlines Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Alliance Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with Alliance Airlines’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Alliance Airlines careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger (Regional)
Headquarters: Delhi, India
Hubs: Chennai International Airport, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai), Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi), Kempegowda International Airport (Bangalore), Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (Kolkata), Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad), and Visakhapatnam Airport with 34 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1996. The parent company is Air India.
- Zeal to excel and zest for change
- Integrity and fairness in all matters
- Respect for dignity and potential of individuals
- Strict adherence to commitments
- Ensure speed of response
- Foster learning, creativity, and teamwork
- Loyalty and pride in the company
What are the hiring requirements for Alliance Airlines careers?
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 (with Physics & Math) from a recognized Board/University
- Upper age limit for P1 Commanders: 55 Years
- Upper age limit for sr. trainee pilots: 53 Years (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules.)
- Technical/License Requirements:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport. If not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- (P1 Commander) Rated on ATR family (42-320/ 72-500/ 72-600)
Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1)Rated on ATR family (42-320 / 72-500 / 72-600). With ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on ATR family or Multi engine aircraftNon-Rated (Experienced) With ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on Multi engine aircraft.
Homepage: Alliance Airlines
Alliance Airlines Careers: Overview
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Alliance Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!