AirNet II Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at AirNet II, you should first familiarize yourself with AirNet’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through AirNet II careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: U.S. Cargo Charter
Headquarters: Rickenbacker International Airpot in Columbus, Ohio
Hubs: Rickenbacker International Airport flying to 49 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1974.
Values: Aviation leader for charter, avionics, and maintenance
What are the hiring requirements for AirNet II careers?
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-engine and Instrument rating without limitations
- Must pass FAA mandated drug screen
- First-Class Medical
- Current Passport
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to within 30 min. of assigned airport base
- All certificates and ratings required to be U.S.A. FAA issued
- Minimum 1,000 hrs. total flight time
- 500 hrs. cross country time (point to point)
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with AirNet II and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!