Hiring Requirements for Air Seoul
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Seoul, Republic of Korea
Hub(s): Incheon International Airport (Seoul) with 18 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2015 and began operating in 2016.
Values: A beautiful corporation creating the highest corporate value in each related industry
- Preferential treatment with Airbus A321-200 type rating
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Hold a current and valid Class I Medical Certificate
- Under 53 years old
- Wireless Radio Communication License
- 250 Hours PIC
- Korean CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates
- Minimum EPTA Class 4 with at least one year remaining
Homepage: Air Seoul
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Air Seoul. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!