Air Odisha Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Air Odisha, you should first familiarize yourself with Air Odish’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Air Odisha careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger (Regional)
Headquarters: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Hubs: Biju Patnaik International Airport (Bhubaneswar) and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad) with 27 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 20011.
Values: Connect every part of the country by affordable air transport.
What are the hiring requirements for Air Odisha careers?
- Indian National/Foreign Passport Holder with OCI Card
- Current Indian DGCA issued CPL or higher license with Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Current Indian COP/RTR and FRTO Licenses
- Valid Indian Class I medical certificate
- Valid Passport
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Please note licenses required should be valid as on date of Interview & selection process
- Minimum Age: 18 years and above.
- Minimum Flying Experience – Candidates should have Minimum 25 hours Multi engine time (Incl. SIM). All time cannot be on a flight simulator, min. 10 hours of actual multi-engine required
Homepage: Air Odisha
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Air Odisha and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!