Air India Express Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Air India Express, you should first familiarize yourself with Air India’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Air India Express careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Kochi, Kerala, India
Hubs: Kochi; secondary hubs Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode with 29 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2005.
- Zeal to excel and zest for change
- Integrity and fairness in all matters
- Respect for dignity and potential of individuals
- Strict adherence to commitments
- Ensure speed of response
- Foster learning, creativity, and teamwork
- Loyalty and pride in the company
What are the hiring requirements for Air India Express careers?
Candidates should be in possession of:
- Type Rating on B 737 NG should be endorsed on Indian ATPL.
- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
- All Licenses shall be valid at the time of joining.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- Post Experience for P1 500 hours as PIC on B737 800 at the time of joining.
- For Tr. P1 2750 hours of total flying out of which min 500 should be on B 737 800 Aircraft
Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate by DGCA, Government of India, which should be valid at the time of application & joining. (Candidates must have done their last DGCA Medical/Renewal within preceding 6 months/1year, as applicable). Additionally candidates will be required to undergo pre employment company medical examination.
Note: Minimum height requirement for the post is 152.5 cms and candidates below 152.5 cm are not eligible. Candidates between 152.5 and 162.5 cm will be accepted only subjected to ergonomic check during their pre employment medical exam. The decision on acceptance of candidates between 152.5 cm and 162.5 cm height will be solely on discretion of AICL Management and no dispute in this matter will be entertained.
Homepage: Air India Express
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Air India Express and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!