Hiring Requirements for Air India Express
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Kochi, Kerala, India
Hubs: Kochi; secondary hubs Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode with 29 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2005.
- Zeal to excel and zest for change
- Integrity and fairness in all matters
- Respect for dignity and potential of individuals
- Strict adherence to commitments
- Ensure speed of response
- Foster learning, creativity, and teamwork
- Loyalty and pride in the company
Candidates should be in possession of:
- Type Rating on B 737 NG should be endorsed on Indian ATPL.
- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
- All Licenses shall be valid at the time of joining.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- Post Experience for P1 500 hours as PIC on B737 800 at the time of joining.
- For Tr. P1 2750 hours of total flying out of which min 500 should be on B 737 800 Aircraft
Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate by DGCA, Government of India, which should be valid at the time of application & joining. (Candidates must have done their last DGCA Medical/Renewal within preceding 6 months/1year, as applicable). Additionally candidates will be required to undergo pre employment company medical examination.
Note: Minimum height requirement for the post is 152.5 cms and candidates below 152.5 cm are not eligible. Candidates between 152.5 and 162.5 cm will be accepted only subjected to ergonomic check during their pre employment medical exam. The decision on acceptance of candidates between 152.5 cm and 162.5 cm height will be solely on discretion of AICL Management and no dispute in this matter will be entertained.
Homepage: Air India Express
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Air India Express. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!