Hiring Requirements for Aeroflot Russian Airlines
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Moscow, Russia
Hub: Sheremetyevo International Airport with 300+ destinations in 60 countries
Origin: The company was founded in 1923.
- Customer trust
- Results for shareholders
- Social responsibility
The main requirement:
- An airline pilot with В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 aircraft captain qualification and 3,000 flight hours minimum as a pilot, including at least 500 hours as a В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 civil aircraft captain.
Candidates should provide:
- A valid airline pilot license in compliance with international aviation standards and with rating В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 aircraft captain
- A document confirming 3,000 flight hours minimum as a pilot, including at least 500 hours as a В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100G civil aircraft captain
- A document confirming completion of necessary training programs for В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 aircraft types in aviation training centers certified (approved) in accordance with laws of the state where the aviation training center is located
- Documents confirming no record of convictions for criminal offenses and (or) procedural decisions on recognizing the person as a suspect in a crime, or indictments in relation to the person in the foreign state of which the candidate is a national, issued by authorized bodies of the state, translated to Russian and notarized in the territory of the Russian Federation
- A document confirming absence of aviation accidents and incidents provided for by annex 13 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation due to a personal fault during the period of professional activity of the foreign national
- A valid first class medical assessment
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Aeroflot Russian Airlines. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!