Aeroflot Russian Airlines Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Aeroflot Russian Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with Aeroflot’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Aeroflot Russian Airlines careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Moscow, Russia
Hub: Sheremetyevo International Airport with 300+ destinations in 60 countries
Origin: The company was founded in 1923.
- Customer trust
- Results for shareholders
- Social responsibility
What are the hiring requirements for Aeroflot Russian Airlines careers?
The main requirement:
- An airline pilot with В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 aircraft captain qualification and 3,000 flight hours minimum as a pilot, including at least 500 hours as a В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 civil aircraft captain.
Candidates should provide:
- A valid airline pilot license in compliance with international aviation standards and with rating В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 aircraft captain
- A document confirming 3,000 flight hours minimum as a pilot, including at least 500 hours as a В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100G civil aircraft captain
- A document confirming completion of necessary training programs for В737NG/А320/А330/В777/SSJ100 aircraft types in aviation training centers certified (approved) in accordance with laws of the state where the aviation training center is located
- Documents confirming no record of convictions for criminal offenses and (or) procedural decisions on recognizing the person as a suspect in a crime, or indictments in relation to the person in the foreign state of which the candidate is a national, issued by authorized bodies of the state, translated to Russian and notarized in the territory of the Russian Federation
- A document confirming absence of aviation accidents and incidents provided for by annex 13 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation due to a personal fault during the period of professional activity of the foreign national
- A valid first class medical assessment
Aeroflot Careers: Overview
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Aeroflot Russian Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!