CFI Ground School is an 8-week class, (120 hours), 3 hours per day, from 9am to 12pm, Monday through Friday.
- All CFI classes run 1100 to 1400 for 8 weeks, 120 hours
- All CFI Classes run Monday – Friday
- All CFI Classes are in the Amelia Earhart (old EASA) classroom
- Students will be expected to come into this class with through commercial SE knowledge and ideally a commercial SE license
- This class is a lot of work and a high level of motivation to fly with precision and teach well is expected!
Students will be expected to come into this class with a thorough commercial single-engine knowledge and, ideally, a commercial single-engine license.
Still have questions?
Register and then post in our forum for help