When does CFI Ground School begin at Epic Flight Academy?
CFI Ground School is an 8-week class, (120 hours), 3 hours per day, from 9am to 12pm, Monday through Friday.
- All CFI classes run 1100 to 1400 for 8 weeks, 120 hours
- All CFI Classes run Monday – Friday
- All CFI Classes are in the Amelia Earhart (old EASA) classroom
- Students will be expected to come into this class with through commercial SE knowledge and ideally a commercial SE license
- This class is a lot of work and a high level of motivation to fly with precision and teach well is expected!
- JANUARY / FEBRUARY
Monday January 7 to Friday March 1
- MARCH / APRIL
Monday March 4 to Friday April 26
- MAY / JUNE
Monday April 29 to Friday June 21
- JULY / AUGUST
Monday June 24 to Friday August 16
- AUGUST / SEPTEMBER
Monday August 19 to Friday October 11
OCTOBER / NOVEMBER / DECEMBER SPLIT CLASS
Part 1: Monday October 21 to Friday November 22
Part 2: Monday December 2 to Friday December 20
Students will be expected to come into this class with a thorough commercial single-engine knowledge and, ideally, a commercial single-engine license.