What are the requirements to obtain your Private Pilot’s License (PPL) and how much does it cost?
The minimum training hours required in order to obtain your PPL are as follows:
- 60 hours of Aviation Skills Development
- 7 hours simulator time in a Tru Flite Cessna 172 with an Instructor
- 40 hours flight time in a G-1000 Cessna 172
- 10 hours of solo flight time in a G-1000 Cessna 172
- 20 hours of one-on-one ground
- 6 hours of pre/post activity briefing
The cost to obtain your PPL is approximately $14,250 provided you pass all modules the first time without having to repeat any training.