FAQ » , » I am a Colombian Commercial Pilot – what are my options outside of Colombia?

You can train at Epic Flight Academy to obtain your Certified Flight Instructor rating. However, to work in the United States, you must have a work permit or a visa that allows you to live here and be employed. Epic Flight Academy routinely hires the pilots we train as instructors. Why? Because we know they have received excellent training! You may also consider flying in other countries, and we encourage you to review the hiring requirements of the airlines you’re interested in.

Return to Frequently Asked Questions


Still have questions?

Register and then post in our forum for help