1. My goal is to build 1,500 flight… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1. My goal is to build 1,500 flight…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LEE HYUN HO(DANNY)
    Participant

1. My goal is to build 1,500 flight hours to get a job with an FSC (such as United Airlines) and become a great asset to your school. I would appreciate it if you could let me know what I need to prepare to achieve this goal.

2. I understand that obtaining an F-1 visa is possible. Is this correct? Additionally, I aim to prepare for a career with an FSC (such as United Airlines). Although I am a foreigner, I want to overcome this limitation. If you can assist me, I will repay you with passion and effort. Thank you.

Hello Danny,

1. My goal is to build 1,500 flight hours to get a job with an FSC (such as United Airlines) and become a great asset to your school. I would appreciate it if you could let me know what I need to prepare to achieve this goal.
    – We can at least offer a zero to CPL with 200 to 250 flight hours depending in your country’s CAA requirement.

2. I understand that obtaining an F-1 visa is possible. Is this correct? Additionally, I aim to prepare for a career with an FSC (such as United Airlines). Although I am a foreigner, I want to overcome this limitation. If you can assist me, I will repay you with passion and effort.
    – Unfortunately, no. You are only given an M1 visa upon your training. That is a study only visa. Also, we don’t offer cadet pilot training for international students. Only the standard pilot course which you need to fund in your own.

Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 10,013 Total Members: 79,581 Newest Member: twilightprincessderek
Epic Chat Close

Close