1. Is your institute is government-approved? Is it… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1. Is your institute is government-approved? Is it…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ibrahim.Bangladesh
    Participant

1. Is your institute is government-approved? Is it any university or college or training institute??

2. Which category visa I will apply for. F-1 or M-1?

3. How long is this course?

4. What is the total cost to become a commercial pilot with all certifications? (I have to show all money in my bank account to get an American visa, That’s why I need this information.)

5. Without a bachelor’s degree after complete this course will I get a job as a commercial pilot??

6. Will Epic Flight Academy help me to get a job??

7. Will Epic Flight Academy help me to get a visa??? Will they send all documents?? I need an I-20 form and admission letter to get the visa.

Hello Ibrahim,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Is your institute is government-approved? Is it any university or college or training institute??
    Answer: Epic Flight Academy is an FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) approved flight school. We are a private school.

2. Which category visa I will apply for. F-1 or M-1?
    Answer: We help students in getting an M-1 (study only) visa.

3. How long is this course?
    Answer: Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training.

4. What is the total cost to become a commercial pilot with all certifications? (I have to show all money in my bank account to get an American visa, That’s why I need this information.)
    Answer: For international students, tuition is $46,159.30. Please see the full cost breakdown: https://epicflightacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/airline-pilot-programming-international-students-pricing-2-22-21.pdf

5. Without a bachelor’s degree after complete this course will I get a job as a commercial pilot??
    Answer: A college degree is not required by many commercial airlines. However, some airlines either require a degree or assign hiring preference to pilots who have earned a degree. For more information, please visit this page: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-faq/do-you-need-a-degree-to-be-a-pilot/

6. Will Epic Flight Academy help me to get a job??
    Answer: At Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.

7. Will Epic Flight Academy help me to get a visa??? Will they send all documents?? I need an I-20 form and admission letter to get the visa.
    Answer: We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.

Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,991 Total Members: 79,371 Newest Member: octaviaable038
Epic Chat Close

Close