Hiring Requirements for Air Odisha
Type of airline: International Passenger (Regional)
Headquarters: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Hubs: Biju Patnaik International Airport (Bhubaneswar) and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad) with 27 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 20011.
Values: Connect every part of the country by affordable air transport.
- Indian National/Foreign Passport Holder with OCI Card
- Current Indian DGCA issued CPL or higher license with Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Current Indian COP/RTR and FRTO Licenses
- Valid Indian Class I medical certificate
- Valid Passport
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Please note licenses required should be valid as on date of Interview & selection process
- Minimum Age: 18 years and above.
- Minimum Flying Experience – Candidates should have Minimum 25 hours Multi engine time (Incl. SIM). All time cannot be on Simulator, min.10 hours of actual multi-engine required
Homepage: Air Odisha
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Air Odisha. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!