Now Hiring: Social Media/Alumni Coordinator
Are you social media savvy? Do you have good research skills to find Epic graduates and interact with them? Are you handy with a camera? Are you good with deadlines? And perhaps most importantly, are your writing skills impeccable? Those questions should give you a feel for the position of Social Media/Alumni Coordinator. Below are the full details. If you would like to work at the fastest-growing flight school in Florida, email your resume showing how you meet the qualifications for this position.
Position title: Social Media/Alumni Coordinator
Reports to: CEO
Job description: The Social Media/Alumni Coordinator maintains and enhances Epic Flight Academy’s professional image and online reputation. This person will oversee all aspects of social media and graduate employment data.
Skill requirements: This role requires an expert communicator who is highly skilled in English and uses correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling. The position requires good judgement and professionalism as well as savvy research skills. Demonstrated experience and/or a degree in communications or marketing preferred. Aviation knowledge is a plus. Social media and photography skills are essential as are a positive attitude and an eagerness to engage with others to share the Epic story.
Job duties: Duties include all aspects of media communications, such as:
- Maintaining all of Epic’s social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn). This includes making timely responses to private messages, public comments, etc.
- Working closely with marketing to develop social media campaigns that help achieve marketing goals
- Developing monthly reports on social media growth and emerging social media trends to be shared with key staff
- Taking high quality photos regularly to share on social media and website, including photos of Epic students, staff, and facilities
- Maintaining and expanding Epic’s online photo gallery
- Actively seeking social media posts from Epic alumni to share
- Seeking positive online reviews from satisfied alumni
- Researching and maintaining graduate employment status
- Actively and appropriately engaging with aviation-related organizations (e.g., AOPA) on SM to elevate Epic’s brand and web presence
- Monitoring mentions of Epic in social media, including graduate success stories
- Creating and promoting events via social media outlets (e.g., scholarship awards, pilot career seminars)
- Liaising with Epic’s website staff, videographer, and others to ensure messaging is consistent
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications
We encourage you to view Epic’s social media platforms before applying for this position. (Links in page footer)