TUI Airways Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at TUI Airways, you should first familiarize yourself with TUI’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through TUI Airways careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: Passenger International
Headquarters: Luton, England
- Doncaster Sheffield
- East Midlands
- London Stansted
- Service to 96 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1962 as Britannia Airways, became Thompson Airways in 2008, and became TUI Airways in 2017.
Values: Our vision, values, and customer proposition form the basis of our actions and our attitude. Everyone at TUI is working to do something quite remarkable: make customers discover their smiles.
What are the hiring requirements for TUI Airways careers?
- EASA ATPL / CPL with ATPL theory credits with IR – If license is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued EASA license prior to joining TUI, at your own cost
- Current EASA Class 1 medical; If your medical records are not held by the UK CAA, you must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license at your own cost
- Type rated on B787 – Please confirm the license (state) in which the rating is held
- Type rated on B777 – Please confirm the license (state) in which the rating is held
- If your B787/777 rating is held on a non-EASA license, you must be willing to transfer this rating to a UK issued EASA license, at your expense, before joining
- Minimum of 300 hours on B787 or B777 and
- Minimum of 100 hours on the Aircraft type in the 12 months prior to application
- Valid 10-year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to – minimum 6 months validity
- Eligible to live and work indefinitely in the UK & Ireland without additional approvals
- Level 4 English with the ability to upgrade to Level 6
- Traveling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 90 minutes in the UK
- Able to work on a flying program which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
- At least 1.58m tall
- Able to swim 25 meters
Homepage: TUI Airways
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with TUI Airways and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!