Thai Airways International Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Thai Airways, you should first familiarize yourself with Thai Airways’ hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Thai Airways careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: Passenger International
Headquarters: Bangkok, Thailand
Hub(s): Bangkok–Suvarnabhumi and Phuket flying to 74 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1988.
- To serve a holistic airfreight for domestic and international markets while focusing on standard, safety, convenience and service that reflect Thai identity to deliver the valuable and dependable products along with strengthen impressions and good relationship with customers
- To supervise the business according to international standard to create a sustainable growth to the organization and create high revenue to shareholders
- To create a strong culture of the organization of learning, to realize about customers’ importance and to strengthen the abilities, skills and responsibility along with accumulate organization relationship with its employees to bring the best out of all workforce
- To help, strengthen and response to society and environment as a national airline.
What are the hiring requirements for Thai Airways careers?
- Thai National male, age below 38 years (applicable date of birth not before October 1)
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Graduated from a flying school recognized by Thai Airways International
- Hold a current Commercial Pilot License and medical certificate
- Currently flying a fixed-wing aircraft only
Homepage: Thai Airways
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Thai Airways and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!