Hiring Requirements for T’way Air
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Seoul, Republic Korea
Hub(s): Gimpo International Airport, Incheon International Airport, and Daegu International Airport with 31 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2010.
Values: T’way Air’s open-minded attitude is embodied in the t, the main part of the logo of t’way, and the apostrophe, representing possession and reminds us of a speech bubble.
- Valid CPL, IFR, MEL License
- Wireless Communication License
- 250 PIC hours
- Preferential treatment for valid jet rating on Boeing B737-800NG
- Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad
- Recruitment Process: Documents Screening → Knowledge Review/Personality Test → Performance Evaluation → First Interview → Second Interview → Final Passing
- Qualifications for Application: Total Fixed Wing Flight Time over 250h (PIC) – Minimum EPTA Class 4 – Korean ATP, CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates Holder – Medical Certificate First Class – Preferential treatment for Jet Rating Holder which valid in Korea
- Final Documents for Submission: One of each original copy of final school diploma and transcript (graduate with graduate certificate) – Original language proficiency certificates issued by public agencies, copies of certificates, career certificates, job protection subjects, and staff for disabled people – Original Flight Experience Certificate -If there is no proof of flight experience for some flight hours, log records and payment receipts to prove the time – One of each copy of pilot licenses in Korean and English and Wireless Radio Communication Certificate -Medical certificate Flight times are recognized only for the time when documentation has been submitted.
- Other Information: You can apply if you have valid qualifications as of the filing deadline. The training fee for operational training is your own responsibility. In the event that you leave the company during training or mandatory service period, you must pay back the training costs according to your training contract.
Homepage: T’Way Air
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with T’way Air. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!