T’way Air Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at T’Way Air, you should first familiarize yourself with T’Way Air’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through T’Way Air careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Seoul, Republic Korea
- Service to 31 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2010.
Values: T’way Air’s open-minded attitude is embodied in the t, the main part of the logo of t’way, and the apostrophe, representing possession and reminds us of a speech bubble.
What are the hiring requirements for T’Way Air careers?
- Valid CPL, IFR, MEL License
- Wireless Communication License
- 250 PIC hours
- Preferential treatment for valid jet rating on Boeing B737-800NG
- Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad
- Recruitment Process: Documents Screening → Knowledge Review/Personality Test → Performance Evaluation → First Interview → Second Interview → Final Passing
- Qualifications for Application: Total Fixed Wing Flight Time over 250h (PIC) – Minimum EPTA Class 4 – Korean ATP, CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates Holder – Medical Certificate First Class – Preferential treatment for Jet Rating Holder which valid in Korea
- Final Documents for Submission: One of each original copy of final school diploma and transcript (graduate with graduate certificate) – Original language proficiency certificates issued by public agencies, copies of certificates, career certificates, job protection subjects, and staff for disabled people – Original Flight Experience Certificate -If there is no proof of flight experience for some flight hours, log records and payment receipts to prove the time – One of each copy of pilot licenses in Korean and English and Wireless Radio Communication Certificate -Medical certificate Flight times are recognized only for the time when documentation has been submitted.
- Other Information: You can apply if you have valid qualifications as of the filing deadline. The training fee for operational training is your own responsibility. In the event that you leave the company during training or mandatory service period, you must pay back the training costs according to your training contract.
Homepage: T’Way Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with T’Way Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!