Hiring Requirements for Jin Air
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Hub(s): Gimpo International Airport and Incheon International Airport with secondary hubs: Gimhae International Airport and Jeju International Airport with 31 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2008.
- Valid CPL, IFR, MEL License with Boeing 737-800 and/or Boeing 777-200ER type rating
- Wireless Communication License
- 1,000 hours PIC
- Valid jet rating (or must be obtained prior to final acceptance)
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Hold a current and valid Class I Medical Certificate
- Recruitment Process: Documents Screening → Knowledge Review/Performance Evaluation → Personality Test/English Oral Test → Medical check → Executives Interview
- Qualifications for Application: Total Fixed Wing Flight Time over 1,000h (PIC); Minimum EPTA Class 4; Korean CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates Holder; those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad; a person who does not have any reason for disqualification of the person prescribed in Article 92 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Aviation Safety Act
- Final Documents for Submission: One of each original copy of final school diploma and transcript; aviation school certificate copy; one of each copy of CPL, MEL, IFR Certificate, EPTA, TOEIC Transcript, original flight experience certificate; career certificates [Only for Holder]; other certificates copy (only for holder)
Note: Submit documents during performance evaluation
Homepage: Jin Air
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Jin Air. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!