Jin Air Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Jin Air, you should first familiarize yourself with Jin Air’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Jin Air careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Hub(s): Gimpo International Airport and Incheon International Airport with secondary hubs: Gimhae International Airport and Jeju International Airport with 31 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2008.
What are the hiring requirements for Jin Air careers?
- Valid CPL, IFR, MEL License with Boeing 737-800 and/or Boeing 777-200ER type rating
- Wireless Communication License
- 1,000 hours PIC
- Valid jet rating (or must be obtained prior to final acceptance)
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Hold a current and valid Class I Medical Certificate
- Recruitment Process: Documents Screening → Knowledge Review/Performance Evaluation → Personality Test/English Oral Test → Medical check → Executives Interview
- Qualifications for Application: Total Fixed Wing Flight Time over 1,000h (PIC); Minimum EPTA Class 4; Korean CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates Holder; those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad; a person who does not have any reason for disqualification of the person prescribed in Article 92 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Aviation Safety Act
- Final Documents for Submission: One of each original copy of final school diploma and transcript; aviation school certificate copy; one of each copy of CPL, MEL, IFR Certificate, EPTA, TOEIC Transcript, original flight experience certificate; career certificates [Only for Holder]; other certificates copy (only for holder)
Note: Submit documents during performance evaluation.
Homepage: Jin Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Jin Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!