Jet Airways Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Jet Airways, you should first familiarize yourself with Jet Airways’ hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Jet Airways careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Regional
Headquarters: Port Blair, India
Hub(s): Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai) and Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi); Secondary hubs: Kempegowda International Airport (Bangalore) and Chennai International Airport; Focus cities: Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam), Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and International Airport (Kolkata) with 66 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2010.
- Jet Airways will be renowned for reaching out to all our guests with a heart-warming spirit that is our unique Indian hospitality.
- We will delight our guests with genuine care and personalised quality service, along with consistent, reliable and efficient operations.
- We will innovate and deliver service excellence, setting standards for competition to emulate.
- Jet Airways will be the most sought after place to work.
- Jet Airways will achieve these objectives whilst simultaneously ensuring sustainable profitability for all stakeholders.
What are the hiring requirements for Jet Airways careers?
- Type Ratings: Airbus A330-200, A330-300, ATR 72-500, ATR 72-600, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 737-900ER, Boeing 737-MAX, Boeing 787-9
Homepage: Jet Airways
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Jet Airways and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!