All Nippon Airways (ANA) Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at All Nippon Airways, you should first familiarize yourself with All Nippon Airway’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through All Nippon Airways careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
- Nagoya–Chubu Centrair
- Service to 97 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1952.
Values: To live up to our motto of “Trustworthy, Heartwarming, Energetic!”:
- Safety – We always hold safety as out utmost priority, because it is the foundation of our business.
- Customer Orientation – We create the highest possible value for our customers by viewing our actions from their perspective.
- Social Responsibility – We are committed to contributing to a better, more sustainable society with honesty and integrity.
- Team Spirit – We respect diversity of our colleagues worldwide and come together as one team by engaging in direct, sincere and honest dialogue.
- Endeavor – We endeavor to take on any challenge in the global market through bold initiative and innovative spirit.
What are the hiring requirements for All Nippon Airways careers?
- Total Flight Experience in excess of 3,000 hours
- Commercial Jet Experience in excess of 500 hours
- The following experience is required:
- 250 hrs. PIC -or-
- 250 hrs., of which 70 hrs. are PIC and remaining experience is PICUS/P1 Under Supervision (PUS) -or-
- 500 hrs. PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hrs. PIC or PICUS Cross Country
- 200 hrs. Cross Country
- 100 hrs. Night Flight
- 75 hrs. Instrument Flight
- Valid ICAO Member State ATPL
- ICAO Level 4 English
- ICAO Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating -or-
- ICAO Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- Valid ICAO Member State Class 1 Medical Certificate
Note: Those holding ICAO ATPL and Instrument Ratings with expiration dates, must keep license and ratings valid 6 months beyond class commencement.
ANA Careers: Overview
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with All Nippon Airways and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!