Hiring Requirements for Alitalia
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Rome, Italy
Hubs: Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (Rome); secondary: Linate Airport (Milan); focus cities: Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, Falcone–Borsellino Airport (Palermo), Malpensa Airport (Milan), and Naples International Airport with 94 destinations.
Origin: Alitalia was founded in 1999 as Trattamenti Termici Solbiate and began operating as Alitalia in 2015.
- Being sustainable means creating value for our stakeholders. Air travel, promoting economic, social and cultural exchange on a global scale, represents a strategic infrastructure for the movement of people and goods, as well as an industry that is crucial to developing tourism.
- Being responsible means giving value to the dignity of people at all times and, on a wider scale, to society, countries we operate in and the environment.
- Hold a valid EASA License, Frozen ATPL
- Medical First Class EASA
- EU Citizenship; hold a currently valid EU Passport
- Excellent command of written and verbal Italian and English ICAO Level 4
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Hold a valid Passport
- EMB170 Type Rating is considered a plus as well as commercial flight activity
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Alitalia. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!