First Nation Airways Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at First Nation Airways, you should first familiarize yourself with First Nation’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through First Nation Airways careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: Passenger
Headquarters: Lagos, Nigeria
Hub(s): Murtala Mohammed Airport with 2 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2011.
- To provide safe, reliable and world-class service to ALL our patrons
- To become the number-one airline in Africa
- To continue to modernize our operations and offer unrivaled passenger experiences
- To act with integrity and employ international best practice in all our processes
- To be an environmentally friendly organization
What are the hiring requirements for First Nation Airways careers?
- Current and valid Nigerian ICAO ATPL
- Type rated for Airbus A320
- ICAO English level 4
- Valid and current Class 1 Medical
- Valid passport
- Schenghen Visa to Travel to EU
- UK Visa to Travel to EU
Homepage: Fly First Nation
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with First Nation Airways and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!