EVA Air and EVA Air Cargo Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at EVA Air, you should first familiarize yourself with EVA Air’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through EVA Air careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger and Cargo
Headquarters: Luzhu, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- Service to 77 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1989 and began operating in 1991.
- 5-star service from the ground up
- Wings around the world
- Big ideas, attention to smallest details
- Comfort and luxury
- Fleet of the future
- Creative and innovative
- Award-winning service
- Safety first
- Reliability comes naturally
- Social responsibility, environmental care
- Growing global presence
What are the hiring requirements for EVA Air careers?
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical
- 2,000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons (related Airbus type rating/experiences will be preferred for A330/A321 FO candidates)
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
Homepage: EVA Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with EVA Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!