Hiring Requirements for East Wing
Type of airline: Private Passenger
Headquarters: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Hub(s): Almaty International Airport
Origin: The company was founded in 2006.
Type rated and experienced on any of the following types: YAK-40 and Antonov-28
- Current and valid Kazakhstan ICAO ATPL
- ICAO English level 4
- Must be qualified for international flights
- Must possess a valid and current class 1 medical
- Must have flown within the last three months on the type and have a current LPC/OPC
- No criminal records and no security restrictions
Homepage: East Wing
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with East Wing. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!