Air France – KLM Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Air France – KLM, you should first familiarize yourself with Air France – KLM’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Air France – KLM careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Tremblay-en-France, France
- Paris–Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Service to 114 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2004.
- Focus on people
- Quality of working life
What are the hiring requirements for Air France – KLM careers?
- Be the holder of the ATPL or a valid CPL/IRME.
- Be the holder of the ATPL Theory issued by an ATO certified by a Member State of the European Union.
- Have a valid “Class 1” medical certificate.
- Meet nationality conditions
- Be fluent in French.
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory attendance for a multi-crew cooperation training course (MCC)
- Provide proof that you are at Level 5 or above on the language proficiency system: valid FCL 055 / 055D.
- Have a TOEIC Test score (LR = Listening and reading) of 850 or above, no older than 2 years at the time of selection.
Homepage: Air France – KLM
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Air France – KLM and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!