Hiring Requirements for Air China
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Hubs: Beijing–Capital and Chengdu; secondary hub: Shanghai–Pudong; focus cities: Chongqing, Hangzhou, Kunming, Shanghai-Hongqiao, and Xiamen with 201 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1988.
- People orientation
- Assumption of responsibility
- Resolve to get ahead
- Loving to fly
- ICAO licence(FAA licences are not accepted) with Frozen ATPL
- Minimum experience of 500 flying hours on B737NG
- Current B737-3/900 type rating
- 500+ hours on B737NG/BBJ
- 1,000+ total multi crew Jet hours
- Flown on B737NG/BBJ within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
- Under 45 years of age
- Hold an ATPL and have completed Secondary School OR Hold a CPL and hold a College or University Degree/Diploma
Homepage: Air China
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Air China. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!