Air China Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Air China, you should first familiarize yourself with Air China’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Air China careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Shunyi District, Beijing, China
- Service to 201 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1988.
- People orientation
- Assumption of responsibility
- Resolve to get ahead
- Loving to fly
What are the hiring requirements for Air China careers?
- ICAO license (FAA licenses are not accepted) with Frozen ATPL
- Minimum experience of 500 flying hours on B737
- Current B737-3/900 type rating
- 500+ hours on B737NG/BBJ
- 1,000+ total multi crew Jet hours
- Flown on B737NG/BBJ within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
- Under 45 years of age
- Hold an ATPL and have completed Secondary School OR Hold a CPL and hold a College or University Degree/Diploma
Homepage: Air China
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Air China and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!