Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Transfer Students › Would my age of 39years be a hindrance…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Martha – Epic Staff.
- February 12, 2023 at 2:18 pm #61729Lonnie345Participant
Would my age of 39years be a hindrance to being able to fly cargo?
How long would it take to achieve the license & ratings necessary to fly commercial cargo?
What are the options available to get paid while working towards achieving the license and ratings?February 12, 2023 at 4:38 pm #61734Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
– Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position. Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
– Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $65,253.00 , and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
– If you wish to train here at Epic, you must be able to fund your desired course.
To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this pre qualification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.