- June 26, 2020 at 11:11 pm #27492Mahmood adasParticipant
When do I successfully complete the course, can I work for you or is there employment through your company?June 29, 2020 at 12:15 pm #27527Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
This is a great question! Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.