Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › What if I didn’t have any sufficient funds?…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- January 15, 2022 at 2:25 pm #44937Pilot for the next worldParticipant
What if I didn’t have any sufficient funds? or I did not have any high diploma certificate?January 16, 2022 at 6:19 pm #44997Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
We encourage you to evaluate financing options. Once training has started, it’s best not to have any interruptions. Stopping and starting your flight training costs much more in the long run, because your skills and knowledge become dull when you are grounded while saving up funds to fly. It is more cost and time-efficient to have your flight training funds readily available so you can train without interruption.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.