- June 2, 2023 at 3:32 am #65888PinkayraParticipant
What are the height and weight standards for eligibility?
Is job placement provided?June 2, 2023 at 4:39 am #65893Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
In civil aviation, there is not a minimum height requirement to become a pilot. However, some small aircraft cannot accommodate an extremely tall individual. To be sure of a specific airline’s requirements, we encourage you to contact them directly. https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/)
or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Unfortunately, no. For international students, we do not guarantee a job placement after completion. After your training here at Epic, you will finish with 250-300 flight hours depending on your country’s aviation authority requirements.
With that amount of time, you will be able to find corporate companies hiring low flight time pilots, that’s one of the ways you can build up your time.
You can also do time building here at Epic, but we would recommend that you do it while working in your country so you’ll earn while building up your flight hours.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.