- February 7, 2022 at 11:47 pm #46149Hari2oo3Participant
My self Hari and I are from INDIA at present I am pursuing my undergraduate course in Aeronautics, Now my doubt is about I want to take pilot training is the USA and after my pilot training I want to fly for the USA so what all the documents I need to set and is there any examinations that I need to approach in India.February 9, 2022 at 12:22 pm #46239Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
This is a great question! Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.