Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › My future plans in aviation industry after being…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- May 5, 2022 at 4:13 am #49614khamis245Participant
My future plans in aviation industry after being a licenced engineer is to be Director of Maintenance Organization (in management team) so I need to increase my education to master level. Would you like to help me on this?May 7, 2022 at 1:02 pm #49744Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Yes! You may take our Aircraft Mechanic program.
Our Aircraft Mechanic tuition is $27,820. We offer scholarships at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship, keeping the tuition as low as possible. Also, Epic has direct partnerships with airlines and other employers who hire our students prior to them completing the program. Please check here for more details: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-partners/
To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
2) Speak English proficiently.
3) Pass an entry-level exam.
Check your eligibility by completing this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-application/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.