- June 6, 2023 at 2:49 am #66035yusufParticipant
My career goal is to become an Airline Pilot from reputed Airline school like yours.
Currently I am studying in 5th standard in India.
I request you to give me the advice to become a Pilot so that I can prepare myself in advance.
Your valuable advice will be highly appreciated.
Muhammed Yusuf ShaikhJune 6, 2023 at 3:17 am #66038Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
We have an article that show the steps on How to Become a Commercial Pilot. You may check further details on this link. https://epicflightacademy.com/how-to-become-a-commercial-pilot/
Becoming a pilot requires considerable study and training, as well as many hours of flying time. It requires a lot of dedication, commitment and hard work to become a pilot, but can be a rewarding career path for anyone who loves to travel and enjoys a challenge.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.