- November 6, 2023 at 12:37 am #72014Duaij AldoseriParticipant
If became a pilot is there any specific country that I should live in?
Does studying to be a pilot cost much?
Do I need a diploma or university degrees or just a high school diploma? Do you have other jobs because it is possible that I can’t become a pilot, but it still allows me the opportunity to work in another job because the school will give me additional certificates on the high school certificate because I study general mechanics?November 6, 2023 at 3:57 am #72019Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
The pilot licenses that you will earn here at Epic, these are recognized globally by all Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA). We prepare our students for professional pilot positions, regardless of the country where they intend to pursue their careers.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $73,063.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
This includes of Private Pilot Course (3 Months), Instrument Rating (2 Months), and Commercial Pilot Course (2 Months). Non-tuition cost like housing is not included.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Also, you will be traveling with an M1 (study only) visa. It will not allow you to do any work in the United States during your stay.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.