- August 21, 2021 at 10:57 pm #38604SadeeqParticipant
I only want a BSc in aviation before i started flying, so far I don’t understand your own program?? Flying only, or still deal with the BSc!!August 23, 2021 at 9:32 am #38659Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
If you wish to fly with airlines, you will be required to have a professional/commercial pilot license.
Here are the requirements to work with airlines: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
Huge tuition discount here: https://epicflightacademy.com/specials/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.