I know a place I can get the… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Domestic Flight School Students I know a place I can get the…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #51366

    I know a place I can get the loans to attend however I’m looking for grants and scholarships


    Our financing and student loans are available here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-student-loans/


    Many international students have already earned a pilot license in their respective countries before transferring to Epic to continue their training as commercial pilots. These students need to complete a Verification of Authenticity of Foreign License and Medical Certification Form as required by the FAA in order to continue training at Epic. Regardless of the amount of training received outside of the U.S., students may only convert to the maximum of FAA Private Pilot. The foreign license verification process can take up to 90 days, so students need to plan ahead, be proactive, and submit the proper documentation before they arrive at Epic. To ensure this process, we encourage you to review all necessary steps.

    What are the foreign pilot license verification steps?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,178 Total Members: 67,463 Newest Member: kandygarratt97
Epic Chat Close