I am a green card holder can I… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students I am a green card holder can I…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #34170

    I am a green card holder can I get financial aid? and will I be still considerate an intonation student ?


    Hello Levine,

    If you are a green card holder, you can apply for our Airline Pilot Program for US students or our new Airline Direct Program.

    To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
    1) Be at least 17 years of age
    2) Speak English proficiently
    3) International students must have a valid passport or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
    4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)

    If you meet these qualifications, please complete this form so our recruiters can follow up with you. https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,722 Total Members: 74,362 Newest Member: kaylee_hulseyyahoo-com
Epic Chat Close