- November 5, 2023 at 1:53 am #71954Erasyl ZharylkaganParticipant
How many will teach me and how much money I must have. Actually I want become civilian pilot I’ve advanced English level and So high maths and physics and my health really goodNovember 5, 2023 at 6:53 am #71960Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $73,063.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
This includes of Private Pilot Course (3 Months), Instrument Rating (2 Months), and Commercial Pilot Course (2 Months). Non-tuition cost like housing is not included.
To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this prequalification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.