- July 25, 2023 at 2:49 am #67596Shahrear HyderParticipant
How many semesters, courses, and flying hours are covered throughout full-time schooling?
What are the procedures and how many installments options available for paying the tuition fees?
Are there any on-campus recruitment or internship facilities available for students?
What are the employment rates of graduates as commercial pilots in the aviation sector?
What are the admission procedures for international students?
Is there any current student or alumni from Bangladesh?July 25, 2023 at 9:39 am #67610Jayson – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $65,260.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
We are happy to offer the “pay as you fly” option. You are required to pay at least $10,000 as a down payment before your classes begin. Then, you will start using the funds on your account until you have $1,000 left on your account. Then, you will need to add funds to your account to continue flight training.
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
You can check our graduate from Bangladesh here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-students/?s=&country=bangladesh&achievement=
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.