- July 14, 2020 at 5:45 pm #27867Mohammedmahi229Participant
I MOHAMMAD MOHSIN
I passed my 10th standard in 2009 and done a diploma in CCTV technician in 2016 so is it possible for me and one more question I belongs from Hyderabad India but presently I am working in Bahrain hope it will not a problem for you thank you so muchJuly 15, 2020 at 2:11 pm #27918Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
We welcome international students.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $39,983.75, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
If you have the qualifications mentioned above, please complete this form so our recruitment team can follow up with you: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.