Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Pilot Training › Hello i need full details about this course…
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- April 12, 2022 at 9:52 am #48827MeeranParticipant
Hello i need full details about this course are this course in the same country you live and i wanna know the cost of the study?April 12, 2022 at 3:26 pm #48844Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/April 13, 2022 at 11:17 am #48885adrianvincorParticipant
Hello Jonell quick question, does DACA recipients are able to get a job at a regional airlines after completion of flight hours?April 13, 2022 at 12:44 pm #48887Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
If you meet the Airline’s flight hour requirements, then yes!
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position. Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Thank you for participating in our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.