Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › Firstly I would like to appreciate for you…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 1 week ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- August 2, 2022 at 10:39 am #53354NatiParticipant
Firstly I would like to appreciate for you giving me an opportunity to give my feedback!
My question is that how do you give the courses. (Does it’s scholarship?).
And did I meet my requirement.
Thanks 😊August 3, 2022 at 3:56 pm #53445Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
Unfortunately, scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. But we do have a section with suggestions to help you secure funding for attending Epic Flight Academy. Please check here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-financing-international/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.