- May 29, 2023 at 10:16 am #65726MarzukaParticipant
Can a commerce student can be pilot?
What if my eye vision is bad . So do I get a chance to become a pilot!May 29, 2023 at 8:18 pm #65753Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
Yes. To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Your vision must be at least 20/40 for near and distant vision with or without corrective lenses, and you must be able to perceive those colors necessary for the safe pilot performance. You will need to see an AME first for your medicals. They will be the ones to check if you are eligible to take flight training. You can use this locator to search for the nearest AME in your area. https://www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.