Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › After the training, am I going to be…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- July 8, 2021 at 1:06 am #36190[email protected]Participant
After the training, am I going to be provided with the Job if yes, How much is the basic salary for ATPL and after how long does one get a promotion?July 9, 2021 at 9:27 am #36215Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
This is a great question!
Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
1. A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
2. An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
3. An employment-related visa that allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Also, pilot salary varies widely and is all calculated on the number of hours flown. The pay can range from $36 per hour to $130 per hour. This increases with major airlines where flying a Boeing 777 pays in the neighborhood of $320. https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-faq/how-much-do-pilots-earn-per-hour/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.